30 Yard Dumpster
Waste removal service has been made easier by the ability to rent 30 yard dumpsters. This size of the dumpster is perfect for mid-sized cleanouts, whole room remodels, and demolition debris. A 30 yard container can hold bulk household items like appliances and furniture, sheetrock, and demolition debris.
A 30 yard trash dumpster boasts dimensions of 23" 1" in length, 8'3" in width, and 6" 1" in heights. The capacity is 180 13-gallon trash bags or 12 standard pickup loads. A 30 yard dumpster rental is perfect for mid-sized tree trimming, cleanouts, light demolition, and mid-sized remodeling projects.
To rent this size of container, give us a call or submit your order online, and arrange your delivery. Your clean dumpster will be delivered as soon as possible. Or you may arrange for a future date.
You may place your 30 yard trash dumpster in your driveway, on the curbside, or in your yard. You need to ensure the space is large enough to accommodate the size of the dumpster. If you need help determining the dimension of the dumpster available, we will be happy to assist you.
• Ensure the area is accessible for delivery trucks and the dumpster. Keep the area free of any object that may be in the way. Make sure there are no low tree limbs or high wires that might get broken.
• Fill your dumpster with trash, debris, and junk. Load bulky items first and be careful not to go past the fill line.
• Don't overload our dumpster. Load in the bulky items in first and light materials last.
• When you are finished, give us a call, and we will come by and pick up the dumpster and take it to the landfill.
You will also need to check with your municipality to find out what you can and cannot dump in your container. Some items are hazardous and cannot be disposed of in a landfill. Certain items that are accepted as okay to put in a dumpster include:
• Drywall and plaster
• Carpet and padding
• Appliances and furniture
• Tree branches
• Grass clippings.
These are some of the items you cannot dispose of in a dumpster:
• Some types of dirt
• Hazardous drums of liquids
For a complete listing of what you can and cannot use give us a call.
Pricing for a 30 yard dumpster is determined by a combination of the size of the dumpster, the materials you are putting in the dumpster, and the distance to the nearest landfill.